mandag 16. februar 2009

Judgement...

Dont judge a book by it’s cover. Dont judge me for who you think I am. Dont judge me by my attitude, my look or my living. Talk with me, get to know me…then you can judge me. But dont try to make me believe that you’re opinon of who I am really matters…because it really doesent.
You all think you know it all. You know the whole world, you are great, flawless, perfect.
What is perfect really anyway? I have never really caught the meaning of that word..

“You’re not normal”.
And what’s really normal? Who is described as a “normal person”? A person that doesent stand out from the crowd, a person that is totally alike everyone else and doesent have her/his own meaning of life? If that’s so: I truely take it as a compliment that you tell me Im NOT normal.
Why should I be like everyone else? Why should I dress, look and act like everyone else? Why should I not have my own opionon about different things in life? And if I mean something else, why should I keep it to myself and not speak out, in fear to be judged?

Jugde me…

So you are all perfect. You’re body is perfect, in fact all you’re look is perfect, you’re friends are perfect, you’re family, you’re education, you’re job, you’re whole life is perfect. Stop telling me bullshit, my ears starts to bleed…

You tell you’re friends that you can eat whatever you like when they ask how you got such a nice figure..when the truth is you dont nearly eat…and if you eat; you purge afterwards.
You deney for ever cheating on a partner, when the truth is that you actually slept with another guy/girl behind you’re partners back yesterday…
You deney for having any kinds of problems and tell people you’re life cant be any more perfect, when the truth is that you cry yourself to sleep every night.

Why does people do this stuff? They have a fear to be judged.
And judging is something almoust every human are a master on doing(like for real: who can deney it?)

People are so focused on what other people do, talking behind their back and spreading rumors. Why cant they focus on their own life and problems? It’s desgusting that some people get a kind of satisfaction by talking shit about others.




PS: jeg har ikke skrevet dettet innlegget, men jeg syntes den tok fram et godt poeng, så jeg brukte nok klipp- og - lim - metoden ;)






Og forresten; jeg hadde time hos en negldesigner i dag ;) fikk støpet på negler, ble ganske fint ^^, Noe jeg har alltid vært er; å være interresert i hvordan neglene mine ser ut, men desverre så har jeg blitt født med alt for svake negler, men ingen grunn til klaging! gå til Studio Marichen så får du det fiksa ;D føler meg så velstelt, når neglene mine ser bra ut også, så det kan jeg si var prikken over i'en ;) vurderer å prøve braziliansk voksing, neste gang jeg er der også ;)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Så kult ^^
    Braziliansk voksing frister litt her også xD

    SvarSlett
  2. Jaa, la oss gå for Braziliansk voksing D:
    fine negler n_n

    SvarSlett
  3. Takk takk alle sammen ^^ ja Els og Melis la oss gå for braziliansk voksing en gang, sånn føre den turen vår hadde passa perfekt ;D jeg mener, hvem vil gå med en busk under bikinien i Syden?! he he :P Bli med du å da Oggi^^!

    SvarSlett